When do I receive my order?
We are based in USA. Shipping takes between 1 and 2 business days. The average is 2 days. Holdups at customs can cause a delay. But, since we hide our Package so well, customs will let the package through after inspection. Our shipping fee is $50 per order, for any number of products. You can choose between registered and unregistered mail. We keep all Marijuana, seeds, cannabis oil , Vaporizer, THC Vape E-Liquid in stock. Your order is shipped imediately after we receive your payment. If your order does not arrive, we send you new Package. For free!
How is my order packaged?
Your order will be packed in a sturdy, padded envelope. No reference to marijuana or seeds is made on the outside or inside. We use sender addresses and also Non senders address and do not use branded packaging. In the envelope you will find an item that contains your marijuana, seeds, Cannabis Oil.
How is shipping guaranteed?
If your order does not arrive, or gets seized, we will in all fairness ship your package again. For free! We have the following reshipping conditions:
* Free reshipping takes place after 2 business days. Most packages arrive within 3 days. International mail and customs can have various delays, hence the waiting period.
* If you have entered an incorrect address (Like forgetting the apartment number), then we cannot reship for free. The address is printed out EXACTLY as you enter it, no manual actions on our side (unless you ask us to). However, we do not leave you standing in the cold, so to compensate you will get a coupon for a 50% discount on your next order.
* You can give an alternative address for the 2nd shipment. We will also use a different stealth method.
How is germination For Marijuana Seeds guaranteed?
We stand by our seeds, and are keen to give you the best experience possible! However, seeds are products from nature and can never be 100% dependable.
* Please follow the germination instructions exactly, before asking for a free reship.
* Did more than half your order not germinate? We will resend your order immediately.
* Did less than half your order not germinate? You can choose between a direct reship, or doubling the non-germinated seeds on your next order.
Your seeds germinated, grew a bit and then the plants died? This can have many reasons, usually too much or too little water or light. We cannot reship seeds for every plant that does not make it, there are too many outside factors involved. We offer expert advice on the grow marijuana forum and in Robert’s Guides & Marijuana News. But, since we are keen on happy customers, you will get a big discount code for your next order!
To what countries do you ship?
We ship worldwide to all countries we receive orders from. No delivery guarantee for the following countries:
We do ship to these countries, but at own risk. If your package does not arrive, reshipping for free is not possible. For other countries: delivery is guaranteed! So, if you live in for example the USA, France, Europe, Russia, Canada, UK or Australia, delivery of your package is guaranteed by us.
What happens when customs inspects my order?
It is your own responsibility to abide by your local laws. In practice: if customs stops a shipment, they might send you a notice. This has no legal consequences for you. Too many items are intercepted daily to follow up on. Then, seeds are quite low on a customs officer’s priority list. We will just send you new seeds in different packaging, with a different sender address. You can even supply us with a different receiving address.
Our shipping Disclaimer?
Visitors and customers of Buy Kush Online Canada Store are solely responsible for abiding to the laws of their own country. Marijuana Strains Store does not accept any responsibility regarding legal or product liability. Buy Kush Online Canada Store does not interfere with the legislation of any country and only ships marijuana seeds on condition that they are solely used according to international, Federal, State and/or local law. Marijuana Strains Store does not cooperate in any acts by others that are in conflict with the law.